Input Should be , Saparated
For E.g. 1,3,6,4,2
Click to Upload File
PDF splitter (extractor / cutter)
This tool allows you to upload any document with multiple PDF pages and split it into multiple files. It offers three ways to split PDF:
- Automatically split a document into individual pages (one page per file) with a single click
- manually entering a page range would split the PDF if you wanted to export a list of selected pages.
- manually enter page numbers where you can split PDF if you want to export a list of selected pages.
After partitioning, you can download a single .zip archive containing numbered PDF files. You can upload and split more than one PDF files at once (bulk mode).
This tool is free to use; we do not add any watermarks or reduce the number of pages. All files are automatically deleted 1 hour after upload
Working with PDF files
PDF documents (Portable Document Format) can vary from simple one-page file to more complex documents such as brochures, data sheets, white papers and technical manuals, some containing thousands of pages, making them much more difficult to manage. Finding the information you need to read, print, publish and share can be challenging and time-consuming. Having a PDF function to reduce and simplify your workflow is important. Rearrange your PDF files and make them portable
PDF Splitter & Merger is a PDF tool designed for faster and faster access to the information needed for your PDF files, rearranging them in a way that makes them easy to manage and manage. By being able to split PDF files into separate text, either page ranges or page numbers, and merge unlimited number of PDF documents into a single PDF file, our solution helps you to manage all your PDF files.
Benefits of using PDF Splitter & Merger:
* Minimize workflow - don't waste too much time trying to manage large PDF documents.
* Manage PDF files easily - reduce the size of PDF documents into smaller, more manageable files. Organize files by merging the documents you need.
* Intuitive interface - simple UI allows you to quickly learn how to split and merge.
* Merge PDF documents with a simple 3-step process - add files> new file name> merge button.
* Provides several ways to split PDF files.Key Features
Split PDF files
Split page numbers - select the page number you want to create a new file or split by page ranks - select the page range you want or random pages in sequence.
Advanced segmentation and integration
Split or merge with page margins, advanced page distance (unequal and equal), complex naming capabilities, and intelligent review of bookmarks, links, and design features.